FAIR PRACTICES CODE
Uni-Com Fincorp Private Limited is committed to dealing with its customers in a fair and transparent manner. In order to meet the increasing legitimate expectations of customers for better, faster and more effective service, the Company shall constantly endeavor to improve its service delivery standards and capabilities.
- To promote good and fair practices by setting minimum standards in dealing with customers
- To increase transparency and to make the customer understand the services clearly
- To encourage market forces, through competition, to achieve higher operating standards
- To promote a fair and cordial relationship between customer and the Company
Important features of FPC Policy
- Uni-Com Fincorp shall disclose its customers all the necessary information related to loans, which can affect their interest and shall deal in a fair and transparent manner.
- Uni-Com Fincorp shall assist its customers to choose products according to their needs and which suits them in a best manner.
- All the terms of the Loan shall be disclosed to the customer for their better understanding and vigilant decision.
- Uni-Com Fincorp shall furnish a copy of the loan agreement preferably in the vernacular language or a language as understood by the borrower.
- Uni-Com Fincorp shall ensure that all advertising and promotional material is clear and not misleading
- Uni-Com Fincorp shall not discriminate its customers on the basis of race, caste, gender, marital status, religion or disability. However the restrictions, if any, as mentioned in the loan products shall continue to apply as per the eligibility criteria defined for different loan products.
- Uni-Com Fincorp shall provide information about interest rates, common fees and charges to its customers through:
- Display of notices at Its Office/Branches
- Through its representatives
- Publishing it on website of Company Or any other mode best suited to the customers.
- Uni-Com Fincorp shall give acknowledgement for receipt of all loan applications either through software or In person.
- Uni-Com shall adopt legal and legitimate means for the recovery of loans through trained staff.
- Ubi-Com Fincorp shall inform the customer in writing about any change in the terms and conditions of loan agreement ,Interest rates or regarding any other material change which can affect the interest of the Customer.
- Uni-Com Fincorp has made a well structured grievance redressal mechanism for handling the complaints of its customer quickly and effectively.